The days are getting colder, the days until christmas getting lesser and now the christmas cookies really heap up.
Try this crispy lemon-rosemary shortbread, to get back some summer feeling which warms your heart and stomach!
- 375 g of margarine or butter
- 170 g of brown sugar
- 390 g of flour (I always use spelt and rye)
- 2 tbsp of rosemary, fresh and chopped
- 1 grated zest of organic lemon
- 1 tsp of sea salt or normal salt
- Mix the margarine/butter with the sugar frothy. You can also put some vanilla sugar or vanilla extract in the buttermix.
- In another bowl, mix the grated lemon zest, the flour and the chopped rosemary.
- Bring the flour mixture under the butter mixture, until it’s a kind of crumby dough.
5. Cut the dough into diamond shape and make holes with a fork.
Enjoy dreaming a bit about sun-rays that warm your face while eating the shortbread.