I put some present ideas together, to let you not end empty-handed when it’s time.
- You’ll find this nice printed wall clock”Radio Days” by Berlin blogger Luloveshandmade on society6 it makes a good present for music Lovers
- This cute cushion is from the humanempire shop in Hamburg. I really like the prints of this Designer.
- For the wild man, to soften his beard there is a great Care-Set you can get on etsy
- The concrete Lovers who like a nice decorated and clean kitchen will love these storage-tins
- To brighten up your home, ’cause it’s not snowing anyways get the springlight
- And last but not least for those who want to cuddle up, but don’t have someone on their side immediatly get this super huge scarf
The post image with the Christmas Tree is from the IKEA online catalogue, you’ll find the fabric here
Now I hope you find nice presents, and get yourself some too.