Now that the year is coming to an end we can look at all the good and bad things that have happened and look forward to what is coming in the next year. No matter how your year has been, you can celebrate it tonight with this super delicious dessert.
For 4-6 people you need:
- 2 egg yolk
- some cinnamon
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 200g white chocolate
- 50g soft butter
- 100g white crunch chocolate
- 250ml whipped cream
- 500g frozen raspberries
- 80g of sugar
- Melt the white chocolate in a water bath, meanwhile mix the egg yolk with the lemonjuice and cinnamon foamy. Cut the soft butter into pieces and mix it under the chocolate. Now mix the lemonjuice/yolk mixture in everything. Let it cool for about 30 mins.
- Chop the crunch chocolate and whip the cream. Mix both in the chocolate mix from 1.
- Let it cool for some hours (best would be over night)
- Cook the now unfrozen raspberries for 3-5 minutes with the sugar. Serve the cold mousse with the (not too warm) raspberries.
I hope you are going to have a great party, a full stomach, and can embrace the New Year with positive feelings.